Skip to content

Resources for Parents

Individual Healthcare Plans

Our policy is to create an Individual Healthcare Plan (IHP) if a student may need health accommodations at school.  If the school or teacher should be making any accommodations for your child due to medical reasons, please fill out the information on the form below and return it to the school office.  The district nurse will then contact you and determine a plan for your child.  The form must be completed every school year in order for healthcare plans to be renewed.

Medications at School

If your child needs to have medication administered by the school or kept at school, please turn in a Medication Authorization Form after it is signed by your child’s health care provider.  A new form needs to be turned in every school year.  For information about medication guidelines in school and to access the appropriate form, visit the Medication Guidelines section.

Special Dietary Needs

Visit Nutrition Services for information about meal accommodations at school.

Lunch menus and carb counts

Affordable Resources

Visit the Affordable Health Services section for a list of centers that offer free or low cost health services.